Five things everyone should do this week:
1) Give a stranger a compliment.
2) Write down something positive or inspirational on a post-it note and stick it somewhere you’ll see it regularly.
3) Spend at least 10 minutes outside and in the sun (If possible. It’s been awfully rainy here in Florida!)
4) Call your mom or dad (or grandma, grandpa, sister, brother whoever) and have a chat.
5) Buy something special for yourself… there are no limitations as to how big or small. I think I’ll splurge on some Victoria Secret panties myself! Maybe ya’ll didn’t want to know that, but they had a major sale… ok so maybe I already bought my something special for the week.
Just a thought… but see if you can do all five.
Oh and remember to: